Sunday, December 15, 2013

December's Challenge: I don't have time to work out

I know that it is half way through the month so it may seem silly to start a challenge now.  But I figure 30 days is 30 days should not matter when it starts.
I'm currently wrapping up my first semester of graduate school so will have some free time -well at least more time- to do something healthy for myself.  My trainer friend who urged me to join her 10 day challenge earlier (I think it was August) has invited me to her "I don't have time to work out" challenge.  It is a clean eating try to get any amount of exercise in as often as you can challenge.
With that in mind, I purchased the Beach Body 10 minute workout set of DVD's along with a 1 month supply of Shakeology- this time it's chocolate (yum).

Well the 30 day challenge starts tomorrow, just in time for the onslaught of holiday cheer and right before the dreaded New Years Resolutions.  Class for me ends on 12/24 and will restart on 1/8 so I will have at least a week with no excuses.

Keep challenging yourself!!!

If you'd like to check out the deal you can visit trainer Lois's personal page: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPTM180?referringRepId=94925

No comments:

Post a Comment